PCA Eagles Athletics
Pinnacle Classical Academy boasts a growing number of sports teams!
Find us on Facebook!
PCA Sports Teams
Baseball (JV & Varsity)
Basketball (Men's & Women's)
Soccer (Men's & Women's)
Learn more about our eligibility policy here: PCA Athletics Eligibility Policy
Setting up an athletic account with DragonFlyMax:
If you are wanting to play a sport PCA, please set up an account through DragonFlyMax.com. Once you set your account up, you will have to complete and submit all the required documents that are found in DragonFly.
- Visit dragonflymax.com and click the 'Log In/Sign Up' button.
- Click 'Sign Up for Free' then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address. ( Note: please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information — you will get the chance to add your child soon!)
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Click 'Connect to your school' to select 'Parent' as your role and search for your child's school.
- After selecting your child's school, click 'Join' to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Click 'Set up your children' and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
There are tutorials within DragonFlyMax.com under 'Resources' if you need assistance.
Meet Our Athletic Director
Brandon Gosey is an educator and coach with 14 years of experience in the Cleveland County and Rutherford County Schools. A graduate of Western Carolina University, Gosey has worked as head coach of East Rutherford High School's varsity cross country and track teams and Coordinator of Isothermal Community College's Adult High School. Since 2014, he has served as an elected member of the Rutherford County Board of Education.
"Research shows that exercise leads to improved motor skills, better thinking and problem-solving abilities, stronger attention skills and improved learning," said Gosey. "As the newly hired Athletic Director, I am excited to bring a holistic approach to learning that includes both the mind and the body."
"Pinnacle Classical Academy offers numerous opportunities for students to engage in physical activity and healthy competition," Gosey added. "It is my desire to work closely with our coaches, administrators, families, and student body to provide opportunities for all students to engage in athletic opportunities that will improve their physical fitness, mental clarity, sportsmanship, and academic success."