The registration period for the 2018-2019 school year begins on Saturday, October 21, 2017 and ends on Monday, March 6, 2018. All Initial Applications must be submitted to the school or post-marked by that date. The lottery for the 2018-2019 school year is open to the public and will be held on Monday March 12, 2018 at 6pm. Enrollment Applications will be mailed to all students selected in the lottery.
Late registrations will be added to the end of the waiting list in the order in which the applications are received after the lottery process is complete.
Applications for the 2018-2019 school year are now available online and application packets are available at the Joes Lake Rd school office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm). Currently enrolled students do not need to complete an application, but must complete the Letter of Intent.
For the 2018-2019 school year, a child must be five years old on or before August 31, 2018 to be eligible to enroll as a kindergarten student. (G.S. 115C-364)
- Pinnacle Classical Academy will accept registration forms from October 21, 2017 through March 6, 2018.
- Registration forms are available at Pinnacle Classical Academy any time during normal school operating hours (7:30-4:00).
- Waiting lists do not carry over from year to year.
- ALL students (including siblings of current students) wanting to be considered for enrollment MUST submit an Initial Application.
- All registration forms received on or before March 6, 2018 become eligible for the school’s public lottery. Any registration form received after March 6, 2018 is NOT entered in the lottery, but is added to the end of the grade level waiting list after the lottery process is complete.
The lottery for the 2018-2019 school year will be held on the Joes Lake Rd campus of Pinnacle Classical Academy on March 12, 2018 at 6pm.
General Information About Enrollment
A charter school may give enrollment priority to children (biological or legal) of the initial members of the charter school’s board of directors for the first year of the charter only. These children are limited to no more than ten percent of the school's total enrollment or twenty students, whichever is less.
There is also an enrollment priority to children of the Headmaster, teachers and teacher assistants of Pinnacle Classical Academy.